Robert Farrell CAE Parc Aviation CAMO Manager.
Currently involved with all aspects of a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation, as well as being an approved Interior and Systems Design Engineer. Roberts position includes assessment of modifications and repairs, control of AD’s and SB’s, development of AMP’s and bridging work scopes, and evaluation of components. This role allows me to gain experience in a busy CAMO office while at the same time being exposed to aircraft design, commercial and financial activity. I am also an ARC recommendation signatory and an IAA Form 4 post holder covering the following aircraft types; B737, B747, B767, B777, A300, A320, A330, EMB 135/145 and ERJ 170 / 190.
Honors Degree in Aircraft Engineering from Kingston University, London.
• EASA Part 66 Category A, B1, B2 & C Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License.
• IAA Form 4 Post Holder.
• Airbus A320 family B1 type course.
• BAE 146 / Avro RJ B1 type course.
• MD80 General Familiarisation course.
• Boeing 737 Classic General Familiarisation course.
• Embraer 170/190 General Familiarisation course.
• Boeing B777 General Familiarisation course.