Fancy a fun night out! Shannon IASC have joined forces with CAE Parc Aviation and Shannon Aviation Museum in what promises to be a really fun night out in support of the extension and renovation of the Shannon Aviation Museum.
The Museum and education centre promotes our aviation industry to young people all over Ireland, adding to the recently opened up the ‘Aviation Discovery Workshop’ which will enable learning by doing, the development will help ensure continued sustainability and growth of this super facility.
Because of the generous support by CAE Parc Aviation, Shannon IASC and Treacys Oakwood Hotel, every penny raised goes directly to the museum and this well worth while project to promote aviation as a career to the next generation.
So what is happening –
- The BIG Generator Rock music band who lifted the roof on the Shannon Festival last year are the main attraction, super band, very high energy and we are delighted they are on board. A DJ will carry us on into the wee hours !
- Food and nibbles are provided
- TWO flights on aerobatic aircraft are been offered to all ticket holders – two winners, one flight each. Regardless if you attend or not it is worth buying tickets just to be in with a chance for this.
- AT LEAST THREE, and more on the way, introduction training flights with the National Flight Centre, Coonagh flight school and Galway flying school. These will be raffled on the night along with many other prizes
When is it on
Where is it on
- Treacy’s Oakwood Hotel in Shannon
- It is planned that a bus will run from both Ennis and Limerick and return, this will be offered to all ticket holders closer to the time.
- This is a fun night out !, BUT if you wear an Aviation Themed outfit you will be in with a chance for a mystery spot prize.