Find out more at Pilot Careers Live Show 2017
The pilot training journey
Training to be a pilot is a unique learning experience, which is character-building, complex, and challenging. The training demands high levels of self-discipline and determination, across a variety of physiological and practical skill-sets. But success will reward those who meet the required high standards, with a well-respected, exciting and fulfilling career.
Ask any professional pilot and they will tell you… despite the early morning starts in the depths of winter, delayed flight schedules and irregular work patterns, they would not change their career for any other.
By visiting this website you could have already made the first step to becoming a pilot. Take the next step and book your tickets now. Make it part of your checklist! Check out your Free Ticket offer with Atlantic AirVenture. Use the promotional code AAV17
Who should attend?
- Anyone with an ambition to be an airline or military pilot.
- Anyone currently in education with an aspiration to be a professional pilot.
- Career change? If you are considering a career in the skies and want to know where to start, Pilot Careers Live is a ‘must attend’ event.
- Military pilots leaving the service, now considering a new career with the airlines.
- School/College Career Advisors – An opportunity to gather reference material about the career.
- Those interested in commercial helicopter flying opportunities.
You do not need to be an expert on pilot training to attend. The exhibition will equip you with enough knowledge about the pilot training process, ensuring you get the best possible, independent advice at the start of your career.
- Aer Lingus
- Airways Aviation Academy
- Atlantic Flight Training Academy
- Barcelona Flight School
- Bucks New University
- CAE Oxford Aviation Academy
- CTC Aviation
- Dublin City University
- European Flight Training
- FTE Jerez
- Institute of Technology Carlow
- Irish Air Corps
- Irish Airline Pilots Association (IALPA)
- Irish Aviation Authority (IAA)
- Irish Aviation Student Association (IASA)
- National Flight Centre
- Phoenix East Aviation
- Stapleford Flight Centre
- Wings Alliance